INDIAN BOLLYWOOD STARS LIKE SHAH RUKH KHAN CAN'T HELP BUT GET ADDICTED TO THE POKEMON GO WORLDWIDE CRAZE

1. Anushka Sharma

Anushka is the newest entry in the list of Pokemon Go addicts and the back-to-back videos of her playing the game on her Instagram handle are proof. She even posted a caption saying, “Hooked But guys PLEASE be careful while playing!”


2. Varun Dhawan

Varun Dhawan too is a huge fan of the game and is an obsessive player. The actor confessed, "It's too addictive man! I mean, every time I'm in the car and I've to reach somewhere and I see (a Pokemon) and I'm like 'Arrey yaar left lena idhar.”



3. Shah Rukh Khan

The King of Bollywood too couldn’t escape the clutches of this obsessive game. In fact, a few fans made a funny video of SRK and it was so good that SRK tweeted about it saying, “This is quite close to how I would feel and then of course capture it!”



4. Priyanka Chopra

Apart from shooting for the second season of Quantico, the actress is also busy catching some pokemon on the sets! The actress posted a picture on Instagram with a caption saying, “Ok so I'm officially on board!!! #Pokemongo it is!! Lol.”


VIA - mtvindia.com
Share on Google Plus

About Hash

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment